Become a Member
Whether you are: looking to explore the wonderful world of fencing for the first time for yourself or your child; seeking a new exciting way to stay in shape, have fun, garner the many benefits of fencing while enjoying the camaraderie of like-minded peers or looking to join the illustrious cadre of Fairfax Fencer competitive members who have battled their way to success on regional, national and international level – we have a great option for you!
- The Introductory Package is a great way to explore the Art of the Sword for a very low one-time fee. Presently, this package offers 8 classes for $150.00. These classes can be used once weekly or multiple classes per week. Also, you have total flexibility on which day or days you choose to attend for any given week.
- The package is good for 90 days, barring any major life events.
- The Annual Membership options allows members to take unlimited classes, six days a week, in all three weapons, for an incredible discounted amount of $1,300, paid in advance.
- This membership is best for those who committed to advancing their fencing skills while appreciating tremendous savings.
- The Rolling Monthly Membership allows members to take unlimited classes, six days a week, in all three weapons, for $150.00 month.
- This membership is best for those who looking for a great value in fencing but are unable to make a longer-term commitment.
- Those enrolled in the Rolling Monthly Membership program can drop, put their membership on hold or convert to a discounted longer-term membership at any time.
Single Class Per Week
- The Once-Weekly Monthly Membership is geared towards those who are not interested or unable to take multiple classes per week.
- This membership entitles members to one class per week, for $110.00 per month.
- Those enrolled in the Single-Class-Per-Week Monthly Membership program can upgrade to standard unlimited membership at any time.
- Club members are entitled to take private lessons. Pricing for these lessons vary based on frequency and coach selected.
Beginner Intermediate Advanced Fencers that have completed the Introductory Program will fine-tune the execution of the techniques that they have learned. Additional techniques and information will be introduced to expand knowledge and practice of attacks, parries and strategies.
Fencers will learn techniques and tactics that go above and beyond simple recreational fencing, with more emphasis on proper form, parries, attacks and strategies.
Fencers in our Advanced classes should have mastered all the techniques and concepts taught in prior levels, and be somewhat involved in the world of competitive fencing. Students at this level are looking to really hone their skills to give themselves a final edge during competitions.
Classes & Schedule
Monday-Friday: 5:30pm – 10pm
Saturday: 10am – 4pm